K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for SOFPRENE® TPE-SBS from Celanese
SOFPRENE® are styrene-butadiene-styrene-based thermoplastic elastomers (TPS-SBS) from the company Celanese. It is characterised by high elastic recovery and compliance even at low temperatures down to -50 °C. SOFPRENE® T has good chemical resistance.
By adding appropriate additives, it is also resistant to UV radiation, heat and ozone. It is suitable for applications in the consumer goods, furniture and toy industries and can be processed by injection moulding and extrusion.
SOFPRENE® T and other thermplastic elastomers (TPEs) from Celanese are new in our portfolio. Check out our presentation below for more info.
Our Distribution Portfolio for SOFPRENE®
- Block copolymer styrene-butadiene-styrene
- Service temperature from -50 °C to 60 °C
- Excellent resistance to various chemical substances, such as bases, acids, alcohols, detergents and aqueous solutions
- Good abrasion resistance
- High resilience within a large temperature range
- Hardness ratings from 25 Shore A to 40 Shore D
- Injection moulding grades
- Extrusion grades, from 40 Shore D
- Transparent grades
Availability of SOFPRENE® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. In our product filter you can check the regional availability of SOFPRENE®. It detects your sales region and shows you our respective offer. You can of course also switch the sales region.To the Datasheets