K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for CELANYL® PA 6/ PA 6.6/ PPA from Celanese
CELANYL® refers to a polyamide 6 and polyamide 6.6 product range from Celanese. The PA 6 and PA 6.6 compounds are characterised by their ease of processing and high requirements for tribology, temperature and chemical resistance.
CELANYL® is also available with numerous modifications such as heat stabilisation, increased impact resistance, improved flowability and in an extensive color palette.
CELANYL® and other polyamides from Celanese are new in our portfolio. Check out our presentation below for more info.
Our Distribution Portfolio for CELANYL® (formerly NILAMID)
- Easy to process
- Extremely good impact strength
- High chemical-resistance
- Exceedingly strong and stiff
- Dimensional accuracy
- Minimal creep
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent resistance to organic solvents
- High wear resistance and fatigue strength
- Good processability and flowability
- Non-reinforced grades
- Glass fibre reinforced grades up to 60 %
- Mineral reinforced grades
- Glass bead reinforced grades
- Carbon fibre reinforced grades
- Metal reinforced grades (e.g. copper)
- Tribological grades (e.g. PTFE, molybdenum disulphide)
- Customised color settings
- Flame-retardant grades
- Electrically conductive grades
- Elastomer modified grades
Availability of CELANYL® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. In our product filter you can check the regional availability of CELANYL®. It detects your sales region and shows you our respective offer. You can of course also switch the sales region.To the Datasheets
Do You Have a Question? Contact Us!
Enno Stapel is your contact for CELANYL®
at K.D. Feddersen and happy to help you.
Telephone: +49 40 235 07 222