K.D. Feddersen is Your Distributor for FRIANYL® PA 6/PA 6.6/PPA-Compounds from Celanese
The FRIANYL® product range is the flame retardant polyamide 6, polyamide 6.6 and polyphthalamide compounds from the company Celanese. They meet the high requirements for flame protection for applications in the area of electrics and electronics (E&E) and have many approvals and listings. Numerous products are listed on UL 94 with V0 or V-2 and are certified by the VDE.
The properties of the FRIANYL® compounds also include good impact strength, strength and rigidity, as well as very good chemical resistance. The product range includes unreinforced, mineral and glass fibre reinforced flame retardant types in numerous colors. They have been specially developed for the E&E industry and are also ideally suited for applications in the automotive sector.
FRIANYL® and other polyamides from Celanese are new in our portfolio. Check out our presentation below for more info.
Our Distribution Portfolio for FRIANYL®
- Flame-retardant PA 6, PA 6.6 or PPA, halogen- and phosphorus-free, or with red phosphorus, or with halogens
- More than 80 grades are UL-listed or certified by VDE
- Offered in a wide range of colors (product-dependent)
- Extremely good impact strength
- High chemical-resistance
- Exceedingly strong and stiff
- Non-reinforced flame-retardant grades (UL 94 V0 listed)
- Mineral reinforced flame-retardant grades (UL 94 V0 listed)
- Glass fibre reinforced flame-retardant grades (UL 94 V0 listed)
- Customised color settings
Availability of FRIANYL® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. In our product filter you can check the regional availability of FRIANYL®. It detects your sales region and shows you our respective offer. You can of course also switch the sales region.To the Datasheets