K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for ATEVA®G EVA from Celanese
The ethylene vinyl acetate ATEVA®G from Celanese was developed especially for medical applications. It complies with the requirements for materials for medical or food contact use, e.g., those of the FDA or the EU 10/2011 with USP classes I, II and III. Simple sterilisation by gamma radiation, e-beam or ethylene oxide is possible.
ATEVA®G EVA is an optically transparent, tear and impact resistant material that offers high flexibility in product design and excellent weldability.
It contains no leachable or extractable substances. Special UV-stabilised and flame-retardant grades are available. ATEVA®G EVA can be processed in a variety of ways such as injection moulding, blow moulding, extrusion, vacuum forming, calendering and spinning, as well as compression moulding. The EVA can be processed at low temperatures.
Application examples include
- Tubes for infusion bags, analysers, etc.
- Dental splints
- Bags for blood bags, etc.
Our Distribution Portfolio for ATEVA®G
- Ethylene vinyl acetate
- Biocompatible (USP CL VI; ISO 10993)
- Approved for pharmaceutical and food applications
- Optically transparent
- Offers design flexibility
- Good tear and impact resistance
- Processes at low temperatures
- 9 % vinyl acetate
- 18 % vinyl acetate (antioxidant)
- 28 % vinyl acetate (antioxidant/light flow)
- AT LDPE (high melt strength)
- Biobased grades