K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for LAPRENE® TPS-SEBS from Celanese
LAPRENE® refers to the thermoplastic elastomers based on styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene (TPS-SEBS) from the company Celanese. The plastic phase has a polyolefinic nature, which is why the material can be easily processed in injection moulding and extrusion.
The TPS-SEBS compounds have a high rebound resilience and resilience as well as a high resistance to UV radiation and weathering. LAPRENE® compounds are suitable for service temperatures between -50 °C and +120 °C and are characterised by high chemical resistance.
LAPRENE® and other thermplastic elastomers (TPEs) from Celanese are new in our portfolio. Check out our presentation below for more info.
Our Distribution Portfolio for LAPRENE®
- Styrene-ethylene-butylene-styrene basis
- Service temperature from -50 °C to 120 °C
- Excellent UV, ozone and weather resistance
- Excellent resistance to bases, alcohols and acids
- High resilience within a large temperature range
- Hardness ratings from 2 Shore A to 60 Shore D
- Injection moulding grades
- Extrusion grades
- Transparent and translucent grades
Availability of LAPRENE® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. In our product filter you can check the regional availability of LAPRENE®. It detects your sales region and shows you our respective offer. You can of course also switch the sales region.To the Datasheets