K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for FORPRENE® TPV from Celanese
FORPRENE® are crosslinked thermoplastic elastomers (TPV) from Celanese. As a result, they are very easy to process and also offer the advantages of thermoplastic elastomers, such as high rebound resilience and resilience.
Further properties of FORPRENE® are a wide range of service temperatures from -40 °C to +130 °C, high chemical resistance and hardness between 20 Shore A and 60 Shore D. FORPRENE® is suitable for processing in injection moulding and extrusion and many specifications are offered, such as UL listings (UL 94 V0).
FORPRENE® and other thermplastic elastomers (TPEs) from Celanese are new in our portfolio. Check out our presentation below for more info.
Our Distribution Portfolio for FORPRENE®
- Cross-linked PP+EPDM
- Service temperature from -40 °C to 130 °C
- Very good mechanical properties
- Excellent UV, ozone and weather resistance
- Highly abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to bases, alcohols and acids
- Hardness ratings from 20 Shore A to 60 Shore D
- Injection moulding grades
- Flame-retardant grades (UL 94 V0)
- Extrusion grades
Availability of FORPRENE® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. In our product filter you can check the regional availability of FORPRENE®. It detects your sales region and shows you our respective offer. You can of course also switch the sales region.To the Datasheets