K.D. Feddersen Is your Distributor for COOLPOLY® PBT from Celanese
COOLPOLY® are thermally conductive compounds from Celanese. Their thermal conductivity is a key factor for demanding applications with LEDs, in electrics & electronics (E+E) and automotive applications, where they can replace metal and ceramic components.
Hotspots and heat accumulation in technical components are therefore avoided and completely new design freedoms are possible. In addition, components made of thermally conductive plastics are cheaper to implement in injection moulding and more durable than comparable parts with metal.
Our Distribution Portfolio for COOLPOLY®
- Thermal conductivity from 1 to 40 W/m K
- Efficient heat dissipation and cooling
- Avoidance of heat accumulation
- Extends the service life of parts and components
- UL listed with UL 94 V0 (product-dependent)
- PA 6, PPS, LCP, TPE
- Thermally conductive and electrically insulating grades (1–10 W/m K)
- Thermally and electrically conductive grades (2–40 W/m K)
Availability of COOLPOLY® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. Please check with our experts if the product is available in your region from K.D. Feddersen.