K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for Vydyne® PA 6.6 from Ascend
The Vydyne® product family is tried and tested for use in various applications from engine compartment to E&E to consumer goods. It includes a broad portfolio of modified PA 6.6 and PA 6 compounds as well as grades with glass fibre reinforcement, mineral filling, glass/mineral filling or impact modification.
The engineering plastics offer high quality and stiffness, strength, heat resistance, creep resistance under load and chemical resistance. Some Vydyne® grades meet the requirements for flame retardancy according to UL94 V0.
Our Distribution Portfolio for Vydyne®
- High strength and stiffness
- High thermal resistance
- Very good impact strength
- Low creep tendency
- Good chemical resistance
- High surface quality
- Easy to process
- Good colorability
- Good tribological properties
- Impact-modified grades
- Heat-stabilised grades
- Hydrolysis-stabilised grades
- Grades with very good long-term ageing stability
- Glass fibre reinforced up to 50 %
- Glass bead filled up to 50 %
- Carbon fibre reinforced up to 40 %
- UV-stabilised and weather-resistant grades
- Flame-retardant grades (UL 94 V0-listed and with high RTI and GWIT)
- Extrusion grades (also with food safety approval)
Availability of Vydyne® in Your Region
Please note that our product range varies for the different sales regions. In our product filter you can check the regional availability of Vydyne®. It detects your sales region and shows you our respective offer. You can of course also switch the sales region.To the Datasheets
Do You Have a Question? Contact Us!
Ekaterina Boës is your contract for Vydyne® at K.D. Feddersen and happy to help you.
Telefon: +49 40 235 07 232