From January 1, 2021, AKRO-PLASTIC will market its products completely independently in Germany. K.D. Feddersen will no longer act as distributor.
K.D. Feddersen Is Your Distributor for AKROMID® A from AKRO-PLASTIC
Polyamide 6.6 (PA 6.6) and polyamide 6 (PA 6) are the most commonly used engineering thermoplastics due to their versatility. AKRO-PLASTIC’s polyamide 6.6 is called AKROMID® A. It is robust, abrasion-resistant and offers excellent strength, stiffness and chemical resistance. Additionally, the PA 6.6-based compound offers a high heat distortion temperature.
Since the temperature level for many automotive applications requires materials with a higher heat distortion temperature, AKROMID® A compounds have become well-established here. To improve its performance further, AKROMID® A can be reinforced with glass or carbon fibres.
Our Distribution Portfolio for AKROMID® A
- High strength and stiffness
- High thermal resistance
- Very good impact strength
- Minimal creep
- Good chemical resistance
- High surface quality
- Easy to process
- Good coloring
- Good tribological properties
Our Product Range:
- Non-reinforced grades
- Glass fibre reinforced grades up to 60 %
- Glass bead filled grades up to 50 %
- Glass fibre/mineral reinforced grades
- Carbon fibre reinforced grades up to 50 %
- Impact-modified grades
- Hydrolysis-stabilised grades
- High heat-stabilised grades
- Flame-retardant grades (UL 94 V0-listed, free of red phosphorus and halogen)
- Electrically neutral grades
- Laser-transparent grades
- Optimised grades for water and gas injection technology
AKROMID® Technical Datasheets
In our product filter you can download technical datasheets for many AKROMID® A grades in our portfolio.To the Datasheets
Do You Have a Question? Contact Us!
Ekaterina Boës is your contact for AKROMID® A at K.D. Feddersen and happy to help you.
Telephone: +49 40 235 07 232